We have several ways to make a donation:
1. Please use the Paypal donation form above.
2. Give us a call at (954)-796-0860.
3. Or mail donations to:
Florida’s Children First, Inc. 1401 University Drive Suite 408 Coral Springs, Florida 33071
Click the + for more information
FL Pro Bono Contributions ($350)
- A $350 donation fulfills your professional responsibility for the year.* Please specify in donation comments.
*The amount recommended by FL Bar Rule 4.6-1.
Donations (under $500)
- $100 Ticket Sponsor One guest ticket to a children’s advocacy reception
Florida Youth SHINE Sponsorships
No matter how small: one single contribution could help youth in so many ways.
- $100 Transportation Scholarship
Provides transportation for one member to advocate for children in foster care with legislators in Tallahassee, FL
- $50 Clothing Scholarship helps provide suitable clothing for travel and speaking to policymakers and the community
- $40 Scholarship puts an FYS member up in a hotel for one night (5 nights total for Tallahassee trip – need $200)
$250 Friend Sponsorship
$500 Supporter Sponsorship
$1,000 Champion Sponsorship
$2,500 Hero Sponsorship
$5,000 Luminary Sponsorship
$10,000 Event Sponsorship
$25,000 Statewide Yearly Sponsorship
Thank you again for your consideration. We sincerely appreciate your support of Florida’s Children First and please know how much your contribution means to us. Within a few days you will receive a letter from Florida’s Children First, Inc with your tax information and FEIN number. Please rest assured your funds will be used wisely. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and your gift is fully tax-deductible within the limits of the law.
Florida’s Children First, Inc. is a 501(c) (3) under the Internal Revenue Code and your gift is fully tax-deductible within the limits of the law. Please consult your tax advisor. “A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL FREE 800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.